AQA A level Biology Year 1 & AS Topics 3 and 4
Exam Board: AQALevel & Subject: AS BiologyFirst teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2016
Checked by AQA examiners, this is an essential study and revision guide for the 2015 AQA AS and A-level Year 1 Biology specification topics 3 and 4: Organisms exchange substances with their environment, Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms.
* Tackle new-style written exam questions with guidance on practical and mathematical skills
* Avoid common mistakes and get advice on exams with Exam Notes
* Focus on just the content you need with Essential Notes
* Memorise terminology for required practicals and mathematical and Working Scientifically aspects
* Practise exam-style questions