Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History Workbook 1 - Core content Option B: The 20th century: International Relations since 1919
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for learner support.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Build a strong understanding of the main events of the course and the confidence to know how to use this knowledge.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is GBP120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Also available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421189)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420045)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420052)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424104)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421196)
Workbook Depth study: Russia, 1905-41 (ISBN 9781510448308)
Workbook Depth study: Germany, 1918-45 (ISBN 9781510448575)
Workbook Depth study: The United States, 1919-41 (ISBN 9781510448582)