Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Develop computational thinking and ensure full coverage of the revised Cambridge Assessment International Education AS & A Level Computer Science syllabus (9618) with this comprehensive Student's Book written by experienced authors and examiners.
- Improve understanding with clear explanations, examples, illustrations and diagrams, plus a glossary
of key terms
- Reinforce learning with a range of activities, exercises, and exam-style questions
- Prepare for further study with extension activities that go beyond the requirements of the syllabus and prompt further investigation about new developments in technology
- Follow a structured route through the course with in-depth coverage of the full AS & A Level syllabus
- Answers are available online www.hoddereducation.co.uk/cambridgeextras
Also available in the series
Programming skills workbook ISBN: 9781510457683
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510457614
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510457621