Shoo Rayner's comic duo play hide and seek, with hilarious consequences, in this lively story with a predictable structure and patterned language. Where is Cat? Dog is looking in all the wrong places: under the table, behind the chair. Finally, Cat's whereabouts become apparent when Dog switches on the light.
* Red A/Band 2A books offer predictable text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development.
* Text type - A story with a predictable structure and patterned language.
* A story map on pages 14 and 15 illustrates an aerial view of the route that Dog takes.
* A wordless text featuring Cat and Dog is also available.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.