Develop your students' subject knowledge and skills using in-depth topic coverage and developmental activities to create your own teaching pathway through the core and optional content in the 2016 specifications, with support at every stage from the authors of the bestselling WJEC Student Book.
- Contains coherent coverage of every core and optional theme in a single volume, with clear explanations of key concepts throughout
- Engages and challenges students of all abilities with an exciting, thematic approach, brought to life by Welsh, UK and international place references
- Improves students' ability to interpret, analyse and evaluate geographical information through practical, skills-focused activities that involve data, maps and photographs
- Boosts candidates' confidence approaching examination by providing numerous learning opportunities for each assessed theme
- Enables effective differentiation with enquiry tasks designed to stretch higher-ability students and encourage independent research
- Includes trusted guidance from the Field Studies Council on suggested human and physical fieldwork projects and methodologies, making it easier to address the revised fieldwork criteria