'I rehabilitate dogs. I train people.' - Cesar Millan.
In CESAR'S WAY, Cesar Millan - US dog expert and star of National Geographic Channel's hit show Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan - helps you see the world through the eyes of your dog so you can finally eliminate problem behaviours. You'll learn:
* What your dog really needs may not be what you're giving him
* Why a dog's natural pack instincts are the key to your happy relationship
* How to relate to your dog on a canine level
* There are no 'problem breeds', just problem owners
* Why every dog needs a job
* How to choose a dog who's right for you and your family
* And much more!
Filled with fascinating anecdotes about Cesar's long-term clients, and including forewords by the president of the International Association of Canine Professionals and film star Jada Pinkett Smith, this is the only book you'll need to forge a new, more rewarding connection with your four-legged companion.