An accessible, authoritative guide to unlocking and working with your past-life memories for healing and self-empowerment.
The belief in reincarnation was once a part of Western culture, with major religions mentioning past lives in their sacred texts. But at one point in history, this belief was banned, deemed a crime and soon forgotten for centuries. However, many people are now reawakening to this ancient belief and reclaiming this ancient understanding of life. This book uncovers the age-old idea that we have multiple lifetimes - and shows how we can discover them!
Atasha Fyfe is an experienced past-life regressionist who helps people remember who they were in previous lifetimes. During her many years of work with clients, she witnessed that reconnecting to past-life memories resolved her clients' problems and enriched their lives. In this book, she teaches how it can do the same for you.
This book explores:
- the benefits of past-life awareness
- what regression is and how it works
- exercises to help you discover your own past lives
- astonishing cases of children's accurate past-life memories
- the secret clues to your past lives, such as your favourite places, your skills and your most treasured possessions
This title was previously published as Past Lives (Hay House Basics series).