Doing a Literature Review in Health and Social Care: A Practical Guide
This best-selling book is a step-by-step guide to doing a literature
review for students in all areas of health and social care. It is vital
reading for all those doing their undergraduate dissertation or any
study that involves doing a literature review.
This book provides a practical guide to doing a literature review
from start to finish. This fourth edition includes:
* A broad range of real life examples of how to overcome
challenges in the process
* How to get your question right
* Updated guidance on following a clear search strategy for
relevant literature using the appropriate technology
* Expanded guide to using a range of critical appraisal tools
* Increased emphasis on presenting your findings or using them
* Tips and coverage on how to write up your review
Doing a Literature Review in Health and Social Care is essential
reading for anyone new to reviewing and presenting evidence in
"This essential guide demystifies the literature review process...
The fourth edition has retained its accessible and user friendly
style for which the text has become known. A useful glossary and
the questioning style are just some of the pedagogical features of
this text. I will continue to recommend this book to my students."
Debra Jackson, RN PhD FACN, Professor of Nursing, University of