`No need to count calories, go hungry or diet ever again' The Times
This revolutionary book reveals:
* Ten reasons why eating a low-fat, calorie controlled diet makes sustained weight loss virtually impossible.
* Why the less hungry you are, the more weight you'll lose.
* How different types of calories have different fattening potential.
* Why weight is not just about calories, but the impact our diet has on key hormones including insulin and leptin.
* Why you should ignore foods labelled `low fat' or `light'.
* Why aerobic exercise has little impact on weight, and the type of exercise that does.
* The simple and mental tricks to ensure permanent success.