Essential Maths Skills for AS/A-level Geography
Exam Board: AQA, OCR, Edexcel, WJEC Eduqas, WJEC
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2017 (AS), Summer 2018 (A-level)
Don't let your students miss out on easy marks; help them improve their skills and feel confident about the maths they need for AS/A-level Geography with this essential guide.
If your students struggle with student t-test or Spearman rank correlation, this is the book for them. This textbook companion will improve students' essential maths skills for geography, whichever awarding body specification you're following. You can use it throughout the course, whenever you feel your students need some extra help.
- Develop understanding of both maths and geography using worked examples and questions that are all set within a geography context
- Improve confidence with a step-by-step approach to every maths skill
- Measure progress with guided and non-guided questions that show how students are improving
- Enable students to see where they're going wrong by referring to full worked solutions for every question
- Feel confident with expert guidance from experienced teacher, examiner, and specification developer Helen Harris, reviewed by Steve Brace, Head of Education & Outdoor Learning at the Royal Geographical Society