Top 25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Florence.
- Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
- The Renaissance classics—the Duomo, the Campanile, and the palazzi Pitti and Medici-Riccardi
- Follow in the steps of Michelangelo, from Casa Buonarroti, his home, to David, his most famous sculpture
- What kids want: gelato in every imaginable flavor, Fiorentina soccer matches, outdoor pools
- Great spots for Tuscany's favorite food and wine, including bistecca alla fiorentina, crostini, and Chianti classico
- Side trips to Siena, Pisa, and the Tuscan countryside