Discover the secrets behind creating the costumes for HBO's Game of Thrones in this definitive guide.
The official guide to the complete costumes of HBO's landmark television series Game of Thrones. Discover how BAFTA and Emmy Award-winning costume designer Michele Clapton dressed the heroes and villains of Westeros and beyond, including Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister, Jon Snow, and Arya Stark.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thrones retrospective books from HarperVoyager.
* CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED - '...peruse the best of the robes, gowns, coats, and suits of armor that made up the rich fabric of Westeros in Game of Thrones: The Costumes' Vanity Fair
* LEARN HOW COSTUMES DEFINED CHARACTERS - 440 pages of in-depth interviews and commentary on how costume design helped convey the evolution of George R.R. Martin's beloved characters such as Tyrion Lannister, Sansa Stark, and Brienne of Tarth.
* SEE EXCLUSIVE IMAGES AND DESIGNS - Over 1,000 exclusive and rarely seen images including Michele Clapton's designs and original concept sketches.
* HEAR FROM THE SHOW'S CREATORS - Features an exclusive foreword from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.
* AN EYECATCHING COFFEE TABLE BOOK - Deluxe 9.75 x 13 inch format.
* A PERFECT GIFT FOR GAME OF THRONES FANS - Perfectly timed for the holiday season, this gift will be cherished for a lifetime.