GCSE Maths Edexcel Foundation Reasoning and Problem Solving Skills Book
Focused on the new assessment objectives AO2 and AO3, Skills Book: Reason, interpret and communicate mathematically and solve problems is full of expertly written practice questions to help students succeed in mathematical reasoning and problem-solving.
* Structured by strand, it is ideal to be used alongside the Practice Book or Student Book
* New, bespoke questions to focus on two of the main aims of the new curriculum (AO2, reason mathematically, and AO3, solve problems)
* Longer questions can be tried in class to generate discussions
* Tackle problems within and outside mathematics to improve literacy, thinking skills and investigative strategies
* New questions requiring students to think and analyse their work encourages independence
* Full mark schemes are provided online