Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Questions
Ideal for pupils preparing for Common Entrance and other entrance exams at 13+, or those looking for lots of Geography practice to help hone their skills. This book contains a wealth of practice questions based on the new Geography ISEB Common Entrance exam. The questions are arranged by topic, allowing pupils to practise both key areas of the syllabus and to familiarise themselves with the format of the exam.
- Suitable for all ISEB Geography 13+ Common Entrance exams taken from Autumn 2015 onwards
- Endorsed by ISEB
- Ideal for pupils working towards Geography Common Entrance and entrance exams at 13+
- Features a range of rigorous exam-style Geography exercises for varied practice across all topics
- Familiarises pupils with the format of the questions to improve exam technique
An Answer Book is also available to accompany this title.
Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk
- Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Answers
- Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide
- Geography for Common Entrance: Physical Geography
- Geography for Common Entrance: Physical Geography Answers
- Geography for Common Entrance: Human Geography
- Geography for Common Entrance: Human Geography Answers