Hundreds of exercises to get you to the next level
Collins Work on your Grammar - Advanced (C1) is a new practice book that covers the key grammar points needed by learners of English at Advanced level (CEF level C1).
This book is an essential resource for learners who want to improve their English grammar. Each of the 30 units presents a different area of grammar using clear language and examples. This is followed by practice exercises to ensure the learner will remember and be able to use what they have learnt with confidence in their written and spoken English.
The grammar covered in Collins Work on your Grammar - Advanced (C1) has been carefully selected based on Collins Corpus research and the experience of our language experts. As a result, this book provides plenty of useful practice with authentic, up-to-date examples of language usage in context. A carefully structured layout makes sure the language is always clear and the book is easy to navigate. Collins Work on your Grammar - Advanced (C1) is ideal for self-study or for use in the classroom, and is an essential resource for students and teachers.
* Focuses on the grammar required at Advanced level (CEF level C1)
* Thirty units with clear presentation material followed by practice exercises
* Authentic examples of real English, taken from the Collins Corpus
* Clear structure and presentation of language
* Plenty of room to write in
* Full answer key included
* Ideal for self-study or for use in the classroom