"Human, touching, and hopeful, Beth Evans provides an empathetic guide to navigating some of life's universal challenges." -Sarah Andersen, author of Adulthood is a Myth, Big Mushy Happy Lump, and Herding Cats
Building on the success of I Really Didn't Think This Through, this long-awaited, hilarious sequel by popular Instagram artist Beth Evans (292k followers) offers her take on life's most daunting questions.
With 250 never-before-seen comics, Hi, Just a Quick Question is the follow-up to Beth Evans' wildly popular I Really Didn't Think This Through. Written in a fun Q&A style format, Beth tackles 50 "How do I" style questions with her endearing, self-effacing humor and keen insight for what we as human beings need most to hear: that we're all just figuring it out and that anyone who says (or posts) otherwise is pretending.
A How-to guide from someone who understands many of the day-to-day struggles we can encounter, Hi, Just a Quick Question tackles topics including personal effectiveness, friendship, anxiety, self-care, solitude, and forging our own identities in the world. Sample questions include:
* How do I stop procrastinating?
* How do I express my feelings when the words won't come out?
* How do I deal with emotional dark pits?
* How do I find coping skills that work for me?
* How do I make a self-care routine?
* How do I keep going forward when everything is hard?
* How do I handle people who don't take mental health seriously?
* How do I stay positive?
* How do I learn to love myself in a way that doesn't feel forced?
* How do I know if there's something wrong with me?
Hi, Just a Quick Question is the perfect gift for a new graduate, someone you love, or even for yourself.