How to Design and Deliver Training for the New and Emerging Generations
This much-needed resource helps trainers cut through the jungles of their own generational learning habits and clear a path to the emerging generations of learners.
How to Design and Deliver Training for the New and Emerging Generation gives old-school trainers the tools they need to change their training style3/4from linear to random access, trainer-centered to learner-centered, text-oriented to graphics-oriented, and so forth3/4and accomplish this transition with ease. Author Susan El-Shamy, an international training expert, shows you how to create training sessions that will pick up the pace, increase interaction, link to the learner, offer options, and make learning fun.
How to Design and Deliver Training for the New and Emerging Generations is an innovative resource that
* Translates generational differences into strategies, techniques, and tips for designing and delivering training
* Describes five key needs of learners from the emerging generations
* Shows how to design and deliver training that meets the needs of younger learners
* Presents hundreds of engaging tips, tricks, and simple techniques
* Contains quotes and comments from the Nintendo generation of learners
* Presents user-friendly call-outs, checklists, and quick tips
* Offers twenty invovative games on a variety of topics designed to engage learners of all ages