Have you ever wondered how things are created? Find out all about inventors and their amazing inventions in this non-fiction information book, written and illustrated by Scoular Anderson.
* Green/Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters
* Text type: An information book.
* A timeline of all the inventors and their inventions on pages 14 and 15 help children to recap when different things were invented and provides a wealth of speaking and listening opportunities.
* Additional retrieval devices such as a glossary and index can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills.
* Curriculum links: Design and Technology: Winding up