Ready-made high quality KS3 history lessons on the Crusades - topic booklet perfect for a half term's work.
Give every student access to high quality KS3 History textbook content with this topic booklet on the Crusades.
Chapter 1: The Islamic World
Chapter 2: The First Crusade
Chapter 3: Crusader States
Chapter 4: Life as a Crusader Knight
Chapter 5: The End of the Crusades
* Fits into the school timetable with ease with 5 high quality lessons, perfect for a half term
* Ignites an interest in history through extraordinary people, amazing facts, and a distinctly engaging narrative
* Helps all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
* Aids pupil memory with a `knowledge organiser' at the back with key dates, vocabulary and significant people.
* Delivers excellent lessons and saves time planning with the Teacher Guide available free on Collins.co.uk, containing teaching ideas, suggested sources, assessment, answers, essay titles and extended writing examples