KS3 Mathematics: Questions to support NCETM Teaching for Mastery (Book 1)
Deepen students' understanding and improve their mathematical fluency with over 1300 photocopiable questions written for the Key Stage 3 curriculum following the NCETM's Mastery approach.
This photocopiable question pack provides a solid foundation for GCSE Mathematics.
- Secure and extend students' understanding with 12 practice questions for each mathematical concept.
- Aid progression with differentiated questions that follow the 'Do it, Secure it, Deepen it' Mastery structure.
- Provide ready-made lesson solutions with over 100 photocopiable worksheets - answers are available in the back of the book.
- Save time planning with questions that are mapped to the NCETM Secondary Mastery planning resources and linked to the popular Kangaroo Maths scheme of work.
- Benefit from the experience of UK Mastery experts with tightly structured questions written to fit the five key components for NCETM Mastery: coherence, representation & structure, variation, fluency and mathematical thinking.