Lonely Planet Best of London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gallery hop along the Thames, explore dark history and glittering crown jewels in the Tower of London, and sample real ale in historic pubs, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of London Travel Guide:
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, music, architecture, food & drink, literature, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 39 color maps
- Covers Westminster, the West End, the City, the South Bank, Camden, Islington, Notting Hill, Kensington, Clerkenwell, Shoreditch & Spitalfields, East London, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of London, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on London's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.