Lonely Planet's Discover Costa Rica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through the pristine Monteverde Cloud Forest, discover Tico culture in San Jose, and sprawl on a white-sand beach in Montezuma--all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Costa Rica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Costa Rica:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers San Jose, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Manuel Antonio, Volcan Arenal, Montezuma, Peninsula de Osa, Tortuguero, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Playa Samara and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Costa Rica is filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on Costa Rica's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.