Inspire and engage your students with this brand new Lower Secondary Science course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework including all suggested practicals and scientific enquiry skills.
- Carefully constructed learning outcomes and detailed lesson plan ideas fully support the development of scientific enquiry skills and offer ongoing, formative assessment ideas
- Suggestions for challenge activities in every topic to stretch students able to progress further
- Full support for practical work, with student sheets and comprehensive technician's notes including equipment lists and set-up instructions for all investigations
- Opportunities for reviewing students' progress at the end of every chapter
- Resources are split into flexible learning episodes so that you can teach the course to suit the needs of your students
- Starting point activities help you to assess whether your students are ready to tackle the topic
- Answers to student book and workbook questions provided
- A full planning guide to help you design your course effectively
Provides teacher support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science curriculum framework from 2011.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.