Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product
Dramatically raise your ACT score with this go-to-study guide filled with test-taking tips, practice tests and more!
Achieve your highest score on the ACT with this total multimedia package! McGraw-Hill Education's ACT 2021 combines print and online practice for you to study more effectively and do your best on exam day. This complete test-prep program covers all four achievement tests: English, reading, math, and science. You'll find proven study techniques, tips on avoiding common mistakes and traps, and expert advice on how to raise your score.
McGraw-Hill Education's ACT 2021 features:
* 8 full-length practice exams (5 in the book and 3 online)
* Realistic practice questions-just like the ones on the real ACT-with through answer explanations
* Exercises that specifically address the concepts tested in all ACT sections, including the paired-passage format of the Reading test, the Essay format (including information on scoring), and hundreds of Math practice questions
* Index of all question types
* Expanded explanations across all question types
* Step-by-step solutions to the most challenging problems
* Student-tested strategies by expert authors who prepared thousands of exam takers for success