Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Dramatically raise your ACT score with this go-to-study guide filled with test-taking tips, practice tests, and more!
Achieve your highest score on the ACT with this total multimedia package! McGraw-Hill Education's ACT Elite Edition 2021 combines print and online practice-everything you need to study more effectively and do your best on exam day. This complete test-prep program covers all four achievement tests: English, reading, math, and science. You'll find proven study techniques, tips on avoiding common mistakes and traps, and expert advice on how to raise your score.
Specially created by the experts at a major Midwest test-prep school, this updated Elite edition of the annual guide includes five full-length practice tests in the book, online access to a complete ACT course with additional three tests, as well as a wealth of exercises and test-prep instructions from leading ACT coaches. A bonus section provides 215 extra challenging ACT questions with expanded explanations for even more study materials and opportunities for practice.
This essential study guide features:
* 8 full-length practice exams (5 in the book and 3 online)
* New: improved and updated bonus section 215 Extra Challenging ACT Questions, covering the most difficult exam problems
* Classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type
* Realistic practice questions-just like the ones on the real ACT-with through answer explanations
* Index of all question types
* Expanded explanations across all question types
* A complete online ACT course with daily progress reports, flashcards, games, and more
* Student-tested strategies by expert authors