McGraw-Hill Education Conquering the SAT Writing and Language Test and SAT Essay, Third Edition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get the edge you need on the Writing section of the SAT
The SAT is coming up, and you need extra help to tackle the tough Writing section--including the dreaded SAT essay. Revised and updated, McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Writing, Third Edition, is packed with intensive practice for the new multiple-choice writing questions, plus teacher-recommended strategies for writing a high-scoring essay. You also get sample scored SAT essays with readers' comments! Specially created by a nationally known test-prep expert, this first-rate guide has everything you need to get ready for this difficult part of the SAT, and to help you achieve your best writing score ever.
McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Writing includes:
* 3-full-length practice SAT Writing Tests with complete explanations
* Complete coverage of all SAT reading comprehensive problem types
* Complete review of all grammar rules you need to know for the test
* Strategies for answering the challenging multiple-choice questions
* A classroom-tested, step-by-step program for writing an outstanding SAT essay
* Sample scored SAT with readers' comments