These resources have been created specifically for the new 2016 OCR Gateway GCSE (9-1) specifications, providing support for the new harder GCSE content and increased maths requirements, as well as all required practicals. As OCR's Publishing Partner for Science, we work with OCR throughout the development of the qualifications to deliver high-quality resources.
- Built-in assessment and differentiation makes progress tracking easy.
- Students of all abilities are supported through the new, more demanding GCSE with ramped questions and differentiated objectives for every topic.
- Maths skills are built through exclusive direct, specification-matched links to MyMaths via Kerboodle, alongside worked examples and practice questions.
- Practical skills are developed throughout the course, with specific practice for the new practical questions and a bank of practical activities on Kerboodle.
- Multiple-choice, maths, practical and synoptic questions are included throughout.
- The Teacher Handbook features full lesson plans, answers, maths and literacy suggestions, differentiated outcomes, and ideas for support, extension, and homework.