Oxford AQA GCSE History (9-1): Britain: Migration, Empires and the People c790-Present Day Revision Guide
This Britain: Migration, Empires and the People c790-Present Day Revision Guide is part of the popular Oxford AQA GCSE 9-1 History series. Written by our original author team to match the new AQA 9-1 GCSE specification, this guide covers exactly what your students require to succeed in the Paper 2 Migration Thematic Study exams.
- Recap key events with clear visual diagrams and brief points
- Apply knowledge with targeted revision activities that tests basic comprehension, then apply understanding towards exam-style questions
- Review and track revision with progress checklists, suggested activity answers and Exam Practice sections
- Step-by-step exam guidance based on the popular 'How to...' student book feature
- Examiner Tip features most up-to-date expert advice and identifies common exam mistakes
- Boost student confidence on all AQA GCSE Migration question types with revision activities such Source analysis and Significance
Perfect for use alongside the Student Book or as a stand-alone resource for independent revision.
This revision guide helps your students Recap, Apply, and Review their way towards exam success.