A student classic: clear, comprehensive, contextual. The immensely popular Poole's Textbook on Contract Law has been guiding students through contract law for over 20 years. The law of contract is placed within its commercial context, and students are provided with a detailed yet accessible treatment of all the key areas of contract law.
Case-driven content and succinct explanations are combined with summaries, questions, and examples to allow students to gain a sound understanding of the theory and application of contract law principles.
Digital formats and resources:
The fifteenth edition is available for students and institutions to purchase in a variety of formats, and is supported by online resources.
- The e-book offers a mobile experience and convenient access along with embedded self-assessment activities, and multi-media content including a series of supportive videos and links that offer extra learning support: www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks
- The study tools that enhance the e-book are all also available as stand-alone online resources for use alongside the print book.
Online resources include:
- Over 300 multiple choice questions with answers and feedback
- A selection of videos from the authors
- Guidance on answering problem questions in contract law
- Updates on new legislation, cases, and other legal developments