Practical Cookery for the Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Professional Cookery
Master culinary skills and prepare for assessment with the book which professional chefs have relied on for over 50 years to match the qualification and support their training and careers.
With 460 recipes covering both classic dishes and the latest methods used in real, Michelin-starred kitchens, this book is structured exactly around the units and requirements of the Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Professional Cookery to make perfecting culinary techniques, meeting the qualification requirements and preparing for assessments easier than ever before. This edition is published in partnership with City & Guilds, further enhancing the book's reputation as the gold standard in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
- Break down key techniques with 50 step-by-step photo sequences
- Hone your presentation skills with photos of each recipe
- Test your understanding with questions at the end of each unit
- Prepare for assignments, written tests and synoptic assessments with the new assessment section
- Access professional demonstration videos with links throughout the book