Principles of Computer Security: CompTIA Security+ and Beyond, Fifth Edition
This thoroughly updated IT security textbook covers every topic on CompTIA Security+ exam SY0-501
Learn IT security fundamentals while getting complete coverage of the latest CompTIA Security+ certification exam objectives. Written by a team of leading security academics, this full-color textbook teaches essential computer and network security skills, including communication, infrastructure, operational security, attack prevention, disaster recovery, computer forensics, and much more.
Principles of Computer Security: CompTIA Security+ and Beyond, Fifth Edition (Exam SY0-501) is presented in an engaging style and features full-color illustrations. Each chapter includes Learning Objectives, Real-world examples, "Try This!" and "Cross Check" exercises, Tech Tips, Notes, Warnings, Exam Tips, and end-of-chapter quizzes and lab projects. The book also comes with a complete electronic practice exam that mirrors the actual CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
* CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC)
* Supplemented by Principles of Computer Security Lab Manual, Fifth Edition, available separately
* Instructor resource materials for adopting instructors include: Instructor Manual, PowerPoint slides featuring artwork from the book, and a test bank of questions for use as quizzes or exams
* Answers to the end of chapter sections are not included in the book and are only available to adopting instructors
* Electronic content includes test engine with full-length practice exam and a secured book PDF
* Written by a team of IT security experts and edited by (ISC)2 vice chairperson Corey D. Schou