This Key Stage 3 PSHE Education course provides a comprehensive and engaging programme of study which has been structured around the 2008 PSHE non-statutory Programme of Study to provide a progressive `spiral` approach to the teaching and learning of PSHE Education.
PSHE Education 3 builds on the skills, knowledge and understanding of the first book and continues to support the Every Child Matters aims and outcomes:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being
- is broken down into a series of self-contained lessons which build in review and reflection opportunities
- progressively develops pupils skills and understanding of the key concepts within PSHE Education
- takes an active learning approach with a wide variety of classroom-friendly activities and stimulus material - allowing pupils to learn through doing
- offers opportunities for summative assessment.
PSHE Education 3 pupil`s book is comprehensively supported by:
- PSHE Education 3 Teacher`s Resource Book which provides comprehensive guidance about each lesson in the Pupil's Book, background information and worksheets
- PSHE Education 3 Dynamic Learning Network CD-ROM which provides all the resources from the Pupil`s Book and Teacher`s Resource Book, as well as additional resources, for use via an interactive whiteboard or data projector.