Explore the power of React components for cutting-edge web development
About This Book
* Learn to build better websites by creating a variety of different components in React
* Conceptualize the design and build maintainable web apps with the help of components
* A fast-paced guide to help you learn about component-based development in React
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideal for developers who are familiar with the basics of React and are looking for a guide to building a wide range of components as well as develop component-driven UIs.
What You Will Learn
* How to structure an app into components Working with nested components
* Work with nested components
* Set up communication across components
* Style the existing components
* Work with Material Design as a component
* Render components on the server
* Make the best of design patterns
* Make the app pluggable
The reader will learn how to use React and its component-based architecture in order to develop modern user interfaces. A new holistic way of thinking about UI development will establish throughout this book and the reader will discover the power of React components with many examples. After reading the book and following the example application, the reader has built a small to a mid-size application with React using a component based UI architecture. The book will take the reader through a journey to discover the benefits of component-based user interfaces over the classical MVC architecture. Throughout the book, the reader will develop a wide range of components and then bring them together to build a component-based UI. By the end of this book, readers would have learned several techniques to build powerful components and how the component-based development is beneficial over regular web development.
Style and approach
This book is a compact, example-driven guide that provides a step-by-step approach.