Real Estate Valuation and Strategy: A Guide for Family Offices and Their Advisors
Establish a sound, multi-generational approach to real estate ownership and wealth preservation
No facet of a family's investment portfolio is as ubiquitous as real estate. Every successful family is invested in some way. The most savvy investors and their advisors understand the complexity of curating this portfolio and maximizing wealth preservation.
Real Estate Valuation and Strategy is the definitive guide for anyone seeking to reduce long-term portfolio risk and enjoy significant tax advantages while preserving and growing wealth.
This comprehensive, in-depth guide addresses key real estate investment strategy issues from the perspective of the successful, wealth investor. Providing the knowledge and insights needed to avoid common pitfalls, optimize the property investment cycle, and evaluate holdings from a long-term perspective. One of the leading experts in the field, Dr. John Kilpatrick covers nuances of real estate investing that are rarely presented in one succinct volume:
* Key and critical differences among various categories of real estate
* Acquisition strategies to uncover hidden wealth or avoid hidden pitfalls
* Valuation of long-term holdings, including forest land, ranches, and collectable "trophy" holdings
* When and how to use leverage for short- and long-term opportunities
* Strategies for joint ventures
* Monitoring holdings for early warning signals
Whether you're managing your own portfolio or assisting high-net-worth families, Kilpatrick provides tools and information you need to find, manage, and optimize top-tier real estate investments-ensuring that your family or clients thrive now and in the future.