"The best retail buying book available. It combines concepts with actual calculations ... this provides students with a better understanding of the topics." - Katherine Annette Burnsed, University of South Carolina, USA
With crucial math concepts integrated throughout the text, this guides you through typical buying tasks, from identifying potential customers, to creating a six-month merchandising plan, to developing sales forecasts. It's fully updated with new examples and trends from global retailing and designed for courses on retail buying in general and fashion merchandising in particular.
New to this edition:
- New coverage of omni-channel retailing, social media, online and mobile technologies
- 25% new examples (trends and international examples) in the Snapshots and Trendwatches feature within each chapter
- More on analysing and interpreting data, with new practice problems
- Even more STUDIO student online resources, including self-quiz questions, video tutorials and quizzes, downloadable Excel spreadsheets, and worksheets featuring step-by-step solutions to common problems
- More support for instructors, too, including an Instructor's Guide, Testbank, Powerpoint presentations, and Learning with STUDIO resources.