Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol. 3, 15th ed., English/Latin
Sobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy with online access to e-sobotta.com: the exam atlas for understanding, learning, and training anatomy The English-language Sobotta Atlas with Latin nomenclature is specifically adapted to the needs of preclinical medical students. Right from the start, the book and the Internet content concentrate on exam-relevant knowledge. The new study concept simplifies learning-understanding-training: Descriptive legends help the student identify the most important features in the figures. Clinical examples present anatomical details in a wider context. All illustrations have been optimized, and the lettering reduced to a minimum. An additional booklet containing 100 tables on muscles and nerves supports systematic study.
Volume 3 "Head, Neck and Neuroanatomya? includes the following topics:
Brain and Spinal Cord
Access to the Sobotta website e-sobotta.com complements your personal exam preparation with additional contents - ideal for printing and taking along:
Image database: All Sobotta figures including the figures of the previous edition in high resolution.
Exam coach: For selected, exam-relevant figures nomenclatures can be matched by drag & drop and evaluated immediately.
Diss2go: Figures relevant for dissection can be printed and taken along to the dissection course. Additional tips help to avoid mistakes during dissection.
* 700 new figures in total as well as revised figures and tables are the basis for understanding anatomical structures.
* Short explanatory captions and bold printed nomenclature make the illustrated structures easy to understand.
* Well-chosen clinical examples exemplify the reference of anatomy to clinical practice.
* Introductory pages for each chapter provide a quick overview.
* The Exam Check List summarises the main topics for the preliminary medical examination.