Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Checkpoint and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book offers rich, engaging and comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 9, with differentiation to support all your learners.
* Focused on improving skills - full coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum with clear learning outcomes in each chapter
* Organised by writing type - each chapter will cover reading, writing, speaking and listening and grammar and punctuation in clearly titled sections, which build towards a purposeful final task aligned with the assessment outcomes and mark scheme criteria.
* Supports progression - shows students how to improve via modelling, scaffolded activities and end-of-chapter self-assessment tasks and checklists, and prepares them for a seamless transition to Cambridge IGCSE EFL
* Rich, varied and engaging text extracts - up-to-date, international literature and non-fiction texts represent the different forms and purposes required at each stage of the curriculum
* A clear lesson-by-lesson approach - allows teachers easily to use the resources in the classroom and to dip in to support their own schemes of work
This title is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations to support the full Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework from 2018.