Written in association with the EBEA, this authoritative text provides a comprehensive and insightful study of current curriculum development and classroom practice with business education. Up-to-date, practical and covering the very latest issues, it presents:
* Advice on planning courses and managing the curriculum
* The latest developments in 14-19
* Guidance on the emerging work-related curriculum
* A focus on key topics such as enterprise education, e-learning and citizenship
* A teacher-reviewed annotated resource guide of text-based and web-based resources.