Enhance your teaching with expert advice and support for Key Stages 3 and 4 Physics from the Teaching Secondary series - the trusted teacher's guide for NQTs, non-specialists and experienced teachers.
Written in association with ASE, this updated edition provides best practice teaching strategies from academic experts and practising teachers.
- Refresh your subject knowledge, whatever your level of expertise
- Gain strategies for delivering the big ideas of science using suggested teaching sequences
- Engage students and develop their understanding with practical activities for each topic
- Enrich your lessons and extend knowledge beyond the curriculum with enhancement ideas
- Improve key skills with opportunities to introduce mathematics and scientific literacy highlighted throughout
- Support the use of technology with ideas for online tasks, video suggestions and guidance on using cutting-edge software
- Place science in context; this book highlights where you can apply science theory to real-life scenarios, as well as how the content can be used to introduce different STEM careers
Also available: Teaching Secondary Chemistry, Teaching Secondary Biology