TeeJay Literacy and English CfE First Level Teaching Guide 1B
Easily plan and deliver outstanding lessons that are bespoke to your classroom needs.
Save time by following step-by-step guidance from experienced English teachers, covering all CfE Experiences and Outcomes and all benchmarks for First Level Literacy and English.
- Prepare with ease: topic overviews at the beginning of each chapter let you know at a glance what to teach and how to teach it, with a summary of key learning objectives, core vocabulary and any barriers to learning
- Teach with confidence whatever your level of expertise: follow a structured, ready-made course with each lesson focusing on one key aspect of the curriculum, providing suggestions for best practice
- Engage the whole class: comprehensive guidance takes you through a five-part structure for each lesson, with lots of prompts for getting students actively involved in their learning
- Easily adjust activities to your classroom needs: additional suggestions for differentiation included throughout so you can support students of all ability levels
- Bring the joy of reading to your classroom: foster a love of reading with a pedagogy that centres on exciting text