Forget face masks, herbal teas and bubble baths. This is real self-care.
In the 10 years since The Art of Extreme Self-Care was first published, it has gently guided thousands to prioritize their needs and start upgrading their lives.
Designed as an action-oriented programme, each chapter challenges you to alter one behaviour that keeps getting you in trouble, one month at a time. With examples from Cheryl's personal journey of extreme self-care, you'll learn how to:
- find time to do what you really want to do
- release control and finally accept the help you deserve
- swap toxic relationships for soul-nourishing ones
- stop self-sabotage and start seeing yourself with compassion
- take care of your long-term health - physical, mental and spiritual
In this revised and updated edition, Cheryl also shares new resources - including websites, books and podcasts - to help you embark on your self-care journey, as well as detailed information about how to create a support group so you can start your own self-care community. Before you know it, your life will be completely transformed.