The City & Guilds Textbook: Bricklaying for the Level 1 Diploma (6705)
Lay the foundation for a career as a bricklayer with this highly illustrated and accessible book published in association with City & Guilds.
Suitable for the 6705 Diploma, as well as other Level 1 bricklaying qualifications, the book covers everything you need to kick-start your journey in the construction industry: principles of construction, setting out, block walls, brick walls, cavity walls and health and safety.
- Study with confidence with content based on the latest industry standards.
- Get ready for the workplace with 'Industry tips', 'Health and safety' reminders and 'Improve your maths/English' tasks.
- Enhance your understanding of tools and key concepts in bricklaying with clear and accurate technical drawings and step-by-step sequences.
- Re-cap knowledge with 'Key terms' features and a detailed glossary.
- Prepare for assessment with practice questions and activities.
- Develop core skills with expert author Mike Jones, who draws on his extensive teaching and industry experience.