Tristram and Coote's Probate Practice 31st edition Second Supplement
The second supplement to Tristram and Coote's Probate Practice ensures the set is completely up-to-date, covering all legislation, forms and procedures since the publication of the first supplement to the 31st edition.
The authors will provide a full update to all changes in case law, regulation and legislation since the publication of the 1st supplement to the 31st edition in March 2017
Proposed additions to the 2nd supplement include:
* Updates of the commentary to include any changes to existing legislation and to include relevant new legislation
* Recent amendments to the Non-Contentious Probate Rules 1987
* Update to Inheritance Tax content to include the revised "Deemed Domicile" rules, the revision of the Inheritance Account IHT400 and the change in interest rate on unpaid Inheritance Tax
* Procedural changes affecting probate claims resulting from the creation of the Business and Property Courts and the Property, Trusts and Probate List
* Considering the impact of the Law Commission Consultation Paper No 231 entitled "Making a Will"