This edition contains the full text of Twelfth Night with clear and supportive notes. A detailed introduction and a guide to each act and scene give you everything you need to study the play for CSEC (R) English B.
* Understand the language of the play with clear notes on each page.
* Learn about Shakespeare's world and the context of the play in the lively introduction.
* Get to grips with characters, themes and dramatic techniques with a guide to each scene.
* Trace the development of themes across the play with succinct summaries and links to the key scenes.
* Prepare for your final examinations with practice exam questions and annotated sample responses to show you how to improve your work.